As an added bonus for students we offer boarding to current clients and puppy owners. Our kennel is on 2 acres of land giving us plenty of room to exercise them! Boarding dogs are given plenty of mental stimulation in different forms: Leash walks in our open and wood space far from the road allowing freedom to sniff and wander, human interaction (playtime, games, or petting and cuddles depending on the dog’s preferences), food dispensing toys and other chews, and time in covered outdoor pens to play and enjoy fresh air. Your dogs are cared for by someone familiar to them, adding to their comfort. Limited spots are available. Book early!
– Current vaccination (rabies, DHPP). Bordetella vaccination is not required BUT the owner must sign a release of liability/waiver if the dog has not received it.
– Drop off, pick up and any visits (for eg to view the facility or familiarize your dog before boarding) are by prior appointment only. To allow more flexibility we do not keep set hours. This means we require appointments so we can be sure no dogs are having off leash play time, no training classes or lessons are disrupted, and so on when you come. We will schedule your drop off and pick up time when you book.
– All foods and medications must be provided by the owner. It is a good idea to provide a few extra days worth in case you are delayed in returning.
– Toys, blankets, bowls, and so on will be provided by us.
– Nightly rate: $25
– Multiple dog discount: 15% off the total for 2 or more dogs (ie 2 dogs $34/night, 3 dogs $51/night).
– We accept cash, email money transfer, cheque or credit card.
– A deposit of 50% of the total based on nights booked is to be provided at the time of drop off, and the remainder paid at or before the time of pick up.
To book your dog’s stay please contact us at: